Kamik Nation Plus Insulated Waterproof Pac Boots
Pac boots make for work or play in hearty winter weather, Kamik® NationPlus Insulated Waterproof Pac Boots for Men used advanced design to keep feet dry and comfortable. Put together with seam-sealed construction, the Nation Plus' waterproof suede uppers and flexible synthetic rubber shells lock out snow and water. Advanced, removable liners keep feet warm and comfortable with 200 gram 3M™ Thinsulate™ insulation sandwiched within 15mm of foam. The liner's advanced, multi-layer zylex bottom combines a 2mm moisture-wicking layer, 5mm insulation layer, and a 1mm foil thermal barrier layer to lock body warmth in and frigid temperatures out. All these protective features come together to give you a pac boot designed to keep feet comfortable in temperatures down to -40°F. Waterproof gusset tongue. SNOWTREAD non-marking synthetic rubber outsoles. Average height: 11.5". Average weight per pair: 3.6 lbs. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: WK0097.
- Rugged winter pac boots for men
- Waterproof suede uppers
- Flexible synthetic rubber shells
- Seam-sealed construction - true waterproof protection
- Advanced, removable liners - keep feet comfortable down to -40°F
- 200 gram 3M Thinsulate insulation sandwiched within 15mm of foam
- Advanced, multi-layer zylex liner bottom
- SNOWTREAD non-marking synthetic rubber outsoles
- Waterproof gusset tongue
We Also Recommend